Thursday, April 25, 2013

Can You Say Roadtrip?

Well, it is almost time to head out on the road again.  The problem I'm having with that is that the weather seems to be bad all over the place and that makes me uncomfortable.  I already had to bail on my last trip and don't want to have to do it again anytime soon.

I have a few places in mind that I'd like to head to.  The first is the Creation Museum in Kentucky.  Second on my list is Dollywood (to see the crafters, not the rides.)  And finally I'd like to visit Silver Dollar City outside of Branson as they are said to have great crafters there also.

I'll keep you posted as to what the verdict will be and then of course will post photographs, videos and a few words here to top it all off.  I hope you'll join me in my travels even if it isn't with me up close and personal.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment