Saturday, April 6, 2013

South Dakota Arrival

I made it safely to South Dakota and my first stop was in Wall, SD.  Here is the famous and really huge landmark called Wall Drug.  I've been here before but didn't really have time to fully explore it so I'm excited to be back to give it more time.  If you've never been there I would encourage you to do so.  The city in which it is located is very small and at this time of year, not yet tourist season, there are few people and great prices.  Even the motel in which I decided to stay was less than fifty dollars for the night and gas prices are now at $3.33 per gallon.


The people that run Wall Drug are still friendly and offer an atmosphere of a small-town.  Fact is, this place is so big you could give it it's own zip code.  Regardless of what you're looking for you'll find it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment