Monday, October 28, 2013

Is This Really Heaven?

In October of 2012 I visited Melbourne, Florida.  After leaving I told myself that I would someday return and, today is that day!

Melbourne is warm, friendly people abound, prices are good and did I mention that it is WARM...

Add to all of that the fact that it is only a couple of miles to the Atlantic ocean and I'm sure you can understand why it is going to be very difficult for me to leave here in a month or so.  Fact of the matter is; I'm changing my residence to Florida!  No State taxes, Warm weather, Far less expensive to live here than in Michigan and best of all NO SNOW!

Life is good!  I'll update this more as time goes on but for now my Van and I are heading to the beach, the waves and warm weather are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment