Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gatlinburg, TN, Smokey Mountain National Park

For years whenever I got the bug to travel I'd get in my van, point it South or West and end up wherever I ended up.  On one trip I ended up in the great state of Tennessee and loved it.  The people were warm and friendly and the mountain views were awe inspiring, especially the Smokey Mountain National Park.

Yesterday I got information from the Gatlinburg,TN chamber of commerce.  It got me fired up about this destination all over again.



There is so much to see and do there that I'll likely spend most of a month just exploring there.

If you ever want accurate and helpful information about any destination you have in mind always contact their local chamber of commerce.  The information you'll receive for FREE is a good way to begin your planning.

Here's a great link that will take you to GATLINBURG CRAFTS.  I think you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment