Friday, May 18, 2012

FORD E-250 SUPER DUTY

The previous vehicle in which I traveled has gone away as a trade-in.  What a wonderful experience it was to go to my local Ford Dealer, R.E. Barber Ford in Holland, Michigan.  My sales person, Mark was kind, considerate and very helpful in my selection of a new van in which I could travel the highways and byways of the US.

My eventual choice was a 2011 E250  Super Duty/Flex Fuel vehicle, cargo van.  Just as described in the Vanaboding information you'll find on a previous posting it is exactly what is required to go off the grid and live on less than $20.00 a day while traveling.

Now I can chose my own interior design and make it "my own."  I am so excited to get started.  As I progress I'll be posting pictures and details so you can keep up with what I'm doing.  It will be a fun experience I'm sure and I hope you'll join me often to see what's up in my travel world.


No comments:

Post a Comment