Thursday, May 15, 2014

Michigan - Not So Pure Quite Yet

Well, I'm back in Michigan.  Winter in Florida was fantastic and I loved every precious moment of it.  But alas, Spring, Summer and Fall called me back north so I packed up and returned 1339 miles later arrived at my Summer home.

It is COLD!  I thought I would freeze to death in the first few days I was back in Michigan.  And, it hasn't gotten much better.  Today's high temperature was only 49 degrees and it is raining.  The good part about that however is that it isn't snowing. 

We will survive!  Oh, did I mention that I got married while in Florida?  Yes, I did and I am now the happiest man on the planet!...Perhaps even in the universe.  Life is good and we're looking forward to exploring more of Michigan together (after it warms up!)

We of course will keep you updated as we go and hope that you all take the time to get off the couch too and go visit places you've never seen before.


No comments:

Post a Comment