Saturday, June 1, 2013

Living The RV Life

Over the past few months I've been living/vanaboding full-time. It has been an exciting learning experience. What I learned has taught me how to survive on only a little bit of "stuff." By stuff I mean I went from being a normal person living in a crackerbox apartment to being independent and free to travel whenever and wherever I chose. I also learned that living in my van was pretty uncomfortable most of the time. I've never been really concerned about "stealth" so I parked where I wanted and enjoyed meeting many new people all over the nation. Well, I decided that I wanted to be a little more comfortable while remaining mobile so about two weeks ago I bought a 19 foot RV. Now I have all the comfort of home but am still able to travel at my leisure. I've settled in quite nicely and am enjoying my new life. Some would say that I've chickened out or that I have gone away from the prepper mentality but I would have to disagree with that. I'm still traveling, learning and enjoying life. Now however I am just a little bit more comfortable. It's nice to actually own my own home and at the same time be able to travel without having to pay rent, utilities etc. I'll keep you posted on my travels as I go. I hope you stay with me and enjoy my travels. My goal for you though is to get out there and do it yourself. Life is great! Lets go see what is just around the next bend in the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment